Saturday 31 March 2012

Monet and the meaning of Life

I slept on a bench in Monet's garden when it was just about to rain, me on one side and my fiancee on the other. . Before I went to Monet's I like millions of others thought of him as a great painter who had a unique eye for colour. What I discovered is a man who may well have cracked the meaning of life. This will come as no surprise of course....You learn so much by visiting a persons house. People who visit the garden become calm and quite, I would go as far as to say it has healing properties. He could have spent his money on gold or diamonds but instead he chose every type of flower displayed by himself. He brought water in to create the pond in they middle of the garden, the bamboo I suppose for the beautiful way it's leaves whisper in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment